Wednesday, February 16, 2005


OK, so I've already been drawing a set of plans for the addition. I wish they were the cool real life BLUEprints that are all blue with white lines like in The Aviator, but mine are just a bunch of xerox copies of my pencil drawings. Granted, I worked my ass off on these things and they look hot as far as xerox copies go. I'm a lucky bastard, because my proposed project is as big as you can get in this town without being forced to hire an architect to draw up a set of legit "six-years-of-fancy-architect-college-so-up-yours" plans. In place of the architect's stamp I have to make sure that these plans are 100% flawless which is impossible because I'm not an architect so leave me alone.


Blogger celtic1 said...

I am thinking of moving to Boston and just was wondering what you think of housing costs there!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger jay said...

Housing costs are insane here. Mass was the only state in the union last year to LOSE population, and they think it was because of housing costs. Plenty of inexpensive housing as you get outside of the major cities though.

12:12 AM  
Blogger hunnybuggy said...

you all are weird

3:27 PM  
Blogger JNF said...

Great site -- rich in dialogue and meaningful in purpose. I will be recommending you to friends and family
On a lighter note, have you noticed the recent the recent phenomenon of Pet Insurance? you have any opinions about it?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Zach M. said...

your really gay

6:30 PM  
Blogger jay said...

Zach. Dude. I'm sorry but I checked out your site. Your whole site is dedicated to the worship of men with long hair.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word posters, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

9:37 AM  
Blogger sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區





5:54 AM  
Blogger Davenz said...

Amazing site..


custom doors

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home