Sunday, March 13, 2005

An Alliance is Made

A new and improved lumber supplier stepped up to the plate and the guy's belting my fastballs out of the park like I'm a second string pitcher for the Latvian Nerf Softball Team. Such a relief when someone actually gives a shit (see this, this, and this to get up to speed). My rep was a contractor for 35 years and then went to work for the lumber supplier that he used for all those years. All around good karma with that circle. He sent my plans to his structural guy who is drawing up a brand spanking new set of framing plans using the engineered structural members that are appropriate for the job. Everything in apple pie order. Now I can relax, drink a bottle of Old Crow and go sledding.


Blogger MiSZ SEXYy said...

Im happy that you can relax now. I dont know how much stress and difficulty your under and Im happy you can relax.

6:18 PM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

I would TOTALLY trust Christopher Walken with all my lumber needs. Or Howie Carr. He sounds so knowledgable with those Lumber Liquidator plugs.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jerkie said...

Great work! Love the pictures! What a novel idea for a blog. I never knew about the day to day happenings of a house remodeling. Keep it up!

"The 99 Day Experiment"

12:27 PM  
Blogger whiskytangofoxtrot said...

WhatEVER you do, do NOT let Christopher Walken install any of your trim, cabinets or crown mouldings!!

He TOTALLY fucked up my +3mill. gated golfcourse home (in exclusive Isleworth West) and when I asked him what the problem was, he said, "Because you (pointing at me) and me (pointing at himself) are part.....EGGPLANT!"

What could I do?

So I shot him.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Iza Firewall said...

Dear administrator:

Some of our comments above may include links that are no longer valid or that do not have a nofollow value. They might very well lead you today to a third party. Therefore,
I ask you, if you would be so kind, to please delete or disregard those

Many thanks and best wishes,

Iza, Roberto Iza

Muy Señores Míos:

Algunos de nuestros comentarios incluyen vínculos rotos que bien pudieran llevar hoy a una tercera persona. Por tanto, le rogamos, por favor, que los deseche o desestime.

Gracias y recuerdos

Iza, Roberto Iza

6:00 AM  
Blogger sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區





5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home